How to apply
Download New Intake Application Form
|Enrollment Application Form||Standard Permission Request Form|
|Commercial Assistant||Form AB (CA)|
|Cabinet Maker||Form AB (CM)|
|Electrician||Form AB (EL)|
|Hotel & Gastronomy||Form AB (HG)|
|Metal Worker||Form AB (MW)|
Annual School Year Enrollment Information
CVT Myanmar is an INGO registered in Myanmar (Reg. 0057) providing dual form of apprenticeship vocational education inspired from Switzerland. CVT Organs include ‘the board in Switzerland”, “Professional Swiss Experts” and “Local Implementation Team”. Over the last 14 years, the school has been developing and currently offering 5 different professions (mentioned below) to nearly 500 youngsters annually who are learning the dual form of apprenticeship vocational education, in collaboration with over 300 training companies and a team of 60 local teachers, instructors and staff. It is recognized as “Vocational Skills Training Center” by Myanmar Ministry of Labor, Immigration and Population (MOLIP) as well as a “National Skills Assessment Center” by “National Skills Standard Authority”.
Types of Vocational Training
|No||Types of Profession||Required Criteria||Limited Candidates|
|1.||Commercial Assistant (CA)||At least high school level and age between 17-26||75|
|2.||Electrician (EL)||At least high school level and age between 17-26||75|
|3.||Cabinet Maker (CM)||8 standard passed and age between 17-26||25|
|4.||Hotel & Gastronomy Assistant (HG)||At least high school level and age between 17-26||75|
|5.||Metal Worker (MW)||8 standard passed and age between 17-26||25|
- Applicant must have a job that relates to his / her chosen profession and must have a permission from his / her company in order to study at CVT. “Standard Permission Request Form” and “Enrollment Application Form” available at CVT.
- Applicant needs to study one day per week at CVT for THEORY and the remaining 4/5 days per week in their companies for PRACTICE.
- Applicant’s age up to 29 years old can be accepted upon request of his / her company.
- Apprentices who have completed the 3 year course (one day per week) and passed the final
examination will be certified as “Junior Professionals” recognized by related professional associations from Switzerland and Myanmar.
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|School Time||One day per week at CVT (08:00AM to 04:45PM)|
|Practical Time||Once per year (two weeks to three weeks)|
Available/ Submission time
|Monday to Friday (Office hours – 09:00 Am to 05:00 Pm) at CVT (All-year round)|
|Application Closing Date||– 31 March 2019|
|Entrance Test||– During the month of April 2019|
|School Starting Date||– 01 May 2019|
|Contribution from Training Company (Registration, valid 5 yrs)||
– MMK 100,000 (For the first year)
– MMK 20,000 (Annually for the remaining years)
|Contribution from Training Company (Training Cost)||MMK 100,000 ( per year per apprentice)|